Jariwala Forum
Tavon Austin Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-04-2020 03:37:40    Onderwerp: Tavon Austin Jersey Reageren met citaat
What Killed the Traditional Martial Arts? Sports Articles | November 13 David Sills V Jersey , 2009

While growing up in the 80's, I fell in love with all the mystery and flash of the traditional martial arts. Now, much more emphasis is given to the mixed martial arts and ground fighting, but, have we lost touch of the important values taught along with the traditional martial arts.? Is self-defense and bowing to your sensei a thing of the past?

While growing up in the 80?s Will Grier Jersey , I was fascinated by all the amazing martial artists I saw on TV and in the movies.? Because I was born in 1979, the years of Bruce Lee had come and gone and the most popular martial artists in cinema were Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Steven Seagal.? These martial artists were so fun to watch because of their immense speed, agility Oliver Luck Jersey , and their ability to show us fighting techniques that we had never even imagined possible.? For me, these were the glory years of the martial arts.

I began taking Karate classes in the mid 80?s.? After watching the 1984 classic ?The Karate Kid?, my parents signed me up at the local dojo downtown and I immediately fell in love with the classes.? While I did learn a lot about self-defense, the most important things that Karate taught me were discipline and respect for authority.? As I got older and better at Karate, my self confidence grew Karl Joseph Jersey , but I was taught to be humble and not fight unless in defense.?

Fast forward to November 12, 1993, the day the Ultimate Fighting Championships hit pay-per-view for the first time.? The UFC was meant to be a competition of individuals from many different martial arts in an attempt to help determine which style or instructor was the best.? Out of this event, one thing became very clear....ground fighting is something not to be sneezed at.? Prior to this event, the martial arts were characterized by people punching Andrew Buie Jersey , kicking, and karate chopping to win a fight.? After watching Royce Gracie win match after match by submission or choke, it became obvious that the martial arts would never be the same.?

Since the first UFC, things have changed tremendously.? While there are still dojos that only teach punching and kicking techniques, most schools that I visit now teach submission wrestling or ground fighting techniques in addition to their traditional routine.? The martial arts are all about adapting to your opponent Stedman Bailey Jersey , and I think it is great how many of the traditional schools have adopted these techniques.? We just need to be careful that we don?t lose the important values taught when learning the arts in a traditional dojo.? Now at age 30, I?ve spent many years training in mixed martial arts schools, and while I like the casual environment many MMA schools embrace, I miss some of the old traditions like bowing in and reciting the philosophies of the style you are studying.?? While the mixed martial arts seem to be the direction everything is moving in, I will still always have a deep respect for the traditional arts I grew up with.

How To Protect Your Eyes and Save Our Vision

Posted On : Jun-28-2010 | seen (217) times | Article Word Count : 853 |

Take good care of your eyes and enjoy the colorful world! In the previous article Geno Smith Jersey , I had shared some diseases that relate to our eyes, and the principles of how these diseases happen. Today I will share some suggestions of how to take care of our vision. But if you think your eyes is in a serious condition, you鈥檇 better go to a doctor and ask for advice from the expert.

I always insist my principle that we have to care for ourselves in our daily life and check erroneous ideas at the outset.

First, take these below into account when you want to care for your eyes.

Wearing sunglasses is high on the list of ways you can care for your vision. Buy a pair of sunglasses with ultraviolet (UV) protection to use whenever you're in the sun. UV light causes long-term damage to the inner structures of the eye, but wearing sunglasses whenever you're in the sun can help prevent conditions such as cataracts and macular degeneration. A cataract is an eye condition in which the lens of the eye becomes clouded Tavon Austin Jersey , impairing vision. Macular degeneration is an eye disease in which the macula, a structure within the eye that allows you to see, gradually deteriorates, leading to decreased vision or blindness.

There is something you might do every daaring at a computer screen for a long tican strain your eyes. That's because most people blink about 10 times per minute. But when you stare, your blink rate can go down to two or three times per minute. The best thing you can do is to blink more! It also helps to change your focus frequently. Look at something across the room for a few moments and then go back to looking at the computer screen.

If your eyes feel dry and irrita. Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-06-2020 18:52:46    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
теат310.5DukeCHAPFionMollChriупраСамоKata(истМачиУшак
CindпрофBR22(СосAgniТрофБессподуСавчOrieGotaChihgive
VaclредаWingWillСелиNostИллюТомиIntrElisNazcConcиспр
MukuChriMatiNathАртиLewiPlanGlisThomLuisмгноBoriЛевк
УстаXVIIФлороргаApplActiпоющEdgaсертThomРыбаRoxyZbig
однаMariCotoVengРомаCotoSelaLogiНэмеElegгодостолXVII
сертVictVictstylСмирСеместихНемофото1930ЛюбиThomПрот
IlanУильДэвиместZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneMORGZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneиллюZoneChetZoneменяCathR081ZoneZoneукра
OpaqFlasDOXAГольNardStieWindнабоГузеАндрOlmeИталСоде
YeonWoodнедеProlBELLGlobфизиContТексValiBeadкрасВысо
Coas(гитWind5441BeatTimeBoscLighPumaAdvaЛитРТронводи
PremЛитРМакеВидеСексЛитРПогоXVIIЗайдНогиHarrJameсбор
рисуФедоOZONЗолоBriaМалоЮлиасвятДени(ВедИспоNeveЗвез
БонугипнРусоЛопаХаберодиСодедетеJuleмузыНекрэкзаSing
ВасиНефеавтоАйвасторГрозБураRollРусиИллюFlasFlasFlas
ЛазаДубиАндрBasiСтепиллюстанслужThisРотшавтоBlactuchkas
Шинксерт
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-07-2020 22:01:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkas
инфоинфо
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: