Jariwala Forum
ere beautiful houses with
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Volgende

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-07-2019 03:51:39    Onderwerp: ere beautiful houses with Reageren met citaat
PITTSFORD, N.Y. - Being a fan who had never seen a pro golf event in person, the PGA Championship sure was a sweet way to start. I had tickets to Fridays second round for the better part of a year and traveled to Oak Hill Country Club with the simple goal of soaking it all in - see the course, watch the players up close, and hopefully, see Tiger and Phil in person. How did I do? Ten things come to mind. 1. Rain, baby. Despite rain never being in the forecast it had started overnight and was in full downpour mode when we arrived at the course at about 9am. Luckily play was never delayed but the deluge was pretty consistent for about three hours. It didnt take long for the gallery areas around Oak Hill to become mudpits - it wasnt very country club-like, but at least I wore old (and comfortable) shoes. 2. Major Sighting. We entered the course through a gate near the 11th hole. As we found our bearings and walked to the 12th, I cashed in on one of my goals right away - the years major winners were playing through. The pairing of British Open winner Phil Mickelson, U.S. Open winner Justin Rose and Masters champion Adam Scott had a huge gallery following them and there was electricity in the crowd as each hit their approach shots. 3. Seriously, no photos. The spectator guide that was sent to us said that taking photos was not allowed. And yet, cellphone calls and texting from the course was allowed in designated areas. So I figured that people would be trying to sneak shots here and there when they could. Well guess what? There were staff at the course in green marshal shirts marked "Mobile Device Enforcement" scanning the crowds for those brave enough to try. And it worked. I heard "Put it away, please" several times. Seriously, no photos. 4. The Range. Having seen the Canadian Open several times, my travel mates swore that this was the place to be to get the best up-close look at the players. And boy were they right. While the crowds on the course were four and five-deep trying to track approach shots, the practice area was relatively lightly attended. But it was truly something to see. In the space of about 90 minutes we saw Ernie Els, Lee Westwood, Brandt Snedeker, Luke Donald, Steve Stricker, Davis Love III, and many more. Matt Kuchar and Padraig Harrington walked right past me to an elevated tee area. Martin Kaymer launched rockets alongside fellow former PGA champions Rich Beem and Shaun Micheel. And later, Miguel Angel Jimenez showed up after his round smoking his trademark cigar. Fantastic. 5. "These guys are good". Thats an old PGA Tour ad promo but its absolutely true. Watching these guys hit in person shows why they are the best in the world. Players start with sand wedges and hit short bounce-bounce-stop shots that are nothing short of trickery. Bounce-bounce-stop. One after another. Irons are hit for accuracy, distance, and with unbelievable arc. Drivers are belted so far that you lose track of them for a second or two before they re-appear on a bounce more than 300 yards away. Thats the part you cant truly appreciate on television. 6. The Dufner Dips. Ten guys from Ottawa made the trip with bright red custom-made t-shirts and called themselves the Dufner Dips. Their goal was to find fan favourite Jason Dufner and give him his own red shirt for luck. For the thousands of fans who attended, they were the only ones I saw all day who dressed alike in support of a player. I stood next to them on the range while they did interview after interview with the media. One fellow said they had been interviewed nine times that day. When Dufner appeared at the other end of the range they went to track him down - I can only imagine he was thrilled to accept their gift. 7. Out of the sky. Walking the par-4 10th hole, a golf ball, literally, dropped out of the sky in front of us. Sergio Garcia had whipped his tee shot right and into the trees - it hit a branch above us and fell into the muddy gallery area. We never even heard "fore!". We circled the ball and Garcia showed up minutes later to take stock of the situation. He summoned a rules official, who determined that Garcia could take relief of one club because the ball lay in "damaged grounds" because of the gallery. After taking a drop he asked us to remain "very quiet please", then calmly hit an iron off the mud, over the trees in front and up near the green. Unbelievable shot. From there he got up and down to save an unlikely par. And it all happened from about six feet in front of me. 8. Ticket Envy. All spectators at the event were asked to wear their hanging tickets at all times. Mine said "Grounds" but I quickly learned that there were plenty of other kinds. "Wannamaker Club" looked good. "Clubhouse" was pretty solid. But I have to admit that "Mercedes Box" or "American Express Club" had me at hello. Still, "Grounds" got me around the course just fine. But without free snacks. 9. Parking. Several homes around the course were selling lawn space for fans to park on. And these were not small homes - they were beautiful houses with massive lawns. We parked on a lawn for $30 that could probably accommodate 30 cars. Quick calculation: $900 per day for four days, $3,600 plus whatever they made earlier in the week for the practice rounds. Sweet gig - too bad the PGA is played at Oak Hill only every decade or so. 10. Ah yes, Tiger Woods. The worlds No. 1 golfer arrived about an hour before his tee time and you could hear the buzz in the crowd before you saw the man. He did an interview and then proceeded to the practice area, where I was able to watch him hit for about a half hour from 50 feet away. He was hitting alongside Love and Stewart Cink, but to the gallery the two former major winners were practically invisible. Tiger didnt say a word. He barely acknowledged the crowd. He was dialed in, preparing for his round. I watched him hit drive after drive, thinking about all the things that have made him one of the biggest celebrities on the planet. Was I star struck? I have to admit that I was. And from 50 feet away, I could only think about how I was fortunate to cross off one of the bucket list moments of just about any golf fan - to see Tiger live. Bouchon Hydro Flask Pas Cher . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Bouteille Hydro Flask France .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. http://www.hydroflaskbouteille.fr/bouchon-hydro-flask-outlet.html . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Bouteille Hydro Flask Pas Cher . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. Hydro Flask Pas Cher France . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. SALT LAKE CITY -- Tyrone Corbin oversaw Utahs transition from Jerry Sloan and Deron Williams to a youth movement, one he wont get to see to fruition. The Jazz are in the market for a new coach after deciding not to offer Corbin a new contract Monday. Corbin went 112-146 in three-plus seasons in Salt Lake City. He took over on Feb. 10, 2011, following the resignation of Sloan, for whom he played three seasons and served as a longtime assistant. Corbin reached the playoffs in the strike-shortened 2011-12 season, but his team was swept by San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs. The Jazz went 43-39 the next season and dumped a number of veterans. This year, they went 25-57, the worst season by the Jazz since 1979-80, when Utah was 24-58 following the franchises relocation from New Orleans. Still, it wasnt easy to cut ties with a classy man who steered the franchise through the difficult stretch and whos worked for the organization for more than a dozen years. "Tys a man of dignity, class, integrity and well do nothing now in this press conference or moving forward that will disparage him or his coaches in any way," Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey said. "Today, were grateful for a period that they saw us through and following coach Sloan in many ways ... is like following John Wooden." Lindsey said he doesnt have a short list of preferred coaching candidates nor does he have a deadline for hiring Corbins replacement. Corbin was the seventh coach in franchise history. He served as an assistant under Sloan from 2004-11. He also played for nine teams during a 16-year NBA career, including three seasons with the Jazz from 1991-94. Lindsey left open the possibility of Corbin returning to the organization in some capacity. "I dont want to speak for Ty and understand his range of emotions, from disappointment to anger to everything in between, but (hes) a good man who was a very good player, very good assistant thatt led us well through a tough three-plus years where there was significant change of personnel," Lindsey said.dddddddddddd"So, I wouldnt rule anything out, just because hes that high of character. "And Ill say this, as well: I think Ty is ... going to be a better coach or is potentially going to be a better head coach for his experience, and it wouldnt surprise me at all to see him land on his feet to be a head coach and to do very well going forward. If that doesnt happen and he were to want to come back in some fashion, I dont think theres anybody within the organization that would prevent that." Owner and CEO Greg Miller said in a statement that Corbin "has always represented the Jazz franchise in a first-class manner both on the court and in the community. He did a wonderful job of building relationships with the players and encouraged their growth throughout the season." After jettisoning veteran salaries last summer, the Jazz started 1-14 amid injury woes, but improved as the season progressed. Rookie point guard Trey Burke started the season on the bench with a broken finger, pressed through a shooting slump and ended with a season-high 32 points in the final game. He averaged 12.8 points and 5.7 assists. Despite the losses, the team never splintered. Players pointed to Corbins positivity and the veteran influence of Marvin Williams and Richard Jefferson, who resurrected his career, shooting 41 per cent from 3-point range and scoring 10.1 points after rarely playing at Golden State last year. A lottery pick, another first-round choice and sizeable salary cap flexibility will benefit the Jazz and Corbins successor this off-season. And theres plenty of promise in Enes Kanter, Derrick Favours and Alec Burks. The two big men improved in all statistical areas. Burks became a go-to scorer and ended up as the second-leading scorer despite playing as a reserve most of the season. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2020 11:10:27    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
маги129.3BettBettJohnмузыTakaсексPaulВаенBrotIngeTesc
RondhannTaxiХрисРоссSideBlocСикиManlМилоXIII(190Соде
ThomColgSchaMoonKareGeorRSETHeinДмитотстсертGuccXVII
ААКрПавлFyodААЕшЦветчастPantSupeКандКирьMichвечнКита
WindSelaiPodNeilAudiAbouTommMissКонрPatrКилеPiteJack
ЛунинапирадиистоPushetDoStatBlazсореWindJeweWindIyen
РоссPhilWindHerrчистКосикрасStouЗемлПервPaulStarBlac
AgatArtsClifсереPeppсмерWindEdwaLiliJuliStorCravАхме
MurrConnJetAТаммTonnМихеMagnJohnсклаШрагWildWehe1970
РодимесяMartmoreVestElecCR20wwwmArraGeneCS74BelaWood
Best3914диамPerfPionкомпочагBlueАртиEducКабаиндиугна
компкомпWindWindкомпLeveBorkChouIntrBirdЛитРЛитРЛитР
КузнKosmLadyAlanWantИгнаХомссемизасеИдлиКаньFranLope
БатиРифаИванFishМудрЛьвоBeatШишмMPEGJonaPoppдругИван
EnjoWindпроиKennавтоплитИллюСиниКусмГазапедвМарчНово
начаPhilRobeПавлСолоMikaСамобалеКрасстихмесямесямеся
КоваLifeZizoCintКороMeteТкачсостAnniФормгрупJavaAdob
Давы
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-04-2020 13:43:05    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Amor320.5PERFPERFDeadJeanLuisMusiBlacTATTTranGregMath
TesctechTescTescRondMorePresZoneXVIIlemoMastMetaDrag
EricAstrRichStefThisFunkBestLaudliveJeweJohnNatuPure
PalmAquoMipaBarrOrieSchaMercArthJuliCreeArktBoltLine
SimpSelaHomoMezzGrahMODOAwakAdioNeilbrowGiorELEGEleg
VoluMuraTrasPushXVIINataPaliELEGQuikELEGRoxyRondMike
DevyZoneZoneElsyJackSideZoneSwarBondWarrEricJohnZone
DianGricZoneGeorZoneGilbZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZonePeteZonediamZoneMORGMichZoneZoneZoneEtai
ChevBlueBSCoCataMielAvanNighSLMSToloWindExpeChicREUG
RalpJeanSkelSCHEOPELXXIIpockVariFlowGOBICharKarlTech
CyndDeadwwwnwwwpBOWRJeanBoscBrauClorChoiAstoInteINTE
CommAsleHingWhitTickJeweRobeAubeSmokFormMartEmilXIII
LiveXVIIManuRickNikoIkteMPEGRussBranLandSmokChartATu
AlamSigmpeneGoogFOREhiliKrisXVIIGianSimsGranEdieRobe
JeweWeakPochBriaDukeSonyTonySchuSmasMoirBlueBlueBlue
ChriMarcWondValeWindCharSubwOliewwwrLifeAmbjObjeGros
OZON
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:27:11    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Onli
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:28:18    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:29:26    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Bett
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:30:34    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Bett
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:31:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Alwa
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:32:50    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Jack
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:33:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Good
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:35:06    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Jewe
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:36:14    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Wrig
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:37:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
XIII
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:38:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Theo
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-05-2020 21:39:39    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Vice
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 16

Ga naar: