Jariwala Forum
Rapper Jay-Z atten

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-07-2019 08:19:59    Onderwerp: Rapper Jay-Z atten Reageren met citaat
LAWRENCE, Kan. - Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love. It may not have been that exact moment that the nations No. 1 recruit decided he would play his only season of college basketball with the Jayhawks. But the outpouring of support on senior night certainly played a role in his decision, one that he doesnt regret for a moment. "It went too quick," Wiggins said late Wednesday after his own version of senior night, tucked away in a small room not far from those stands where he sat a year ago. "I wish I had more time to stay here and do my thing, just be here with the team and the coaches and all these wonderful fans," Wiggins said, thoughtfully. "Thats one of the reasons I committed here. I came here on senior night and the fans were so loyal." Kansas coach Bill Self stayed true to his promise after an 87-52 victory over Texas Tech, reserving most of the senior day traditions for his seniors. Tarik Black, Niko Roberts and Justin Wesley were honoured with framed jerseys prior to the game, and each of them was given a microphone afterward to address a sellout crowd that once again stuck around long after the game. But the coach who has guided the Jayhawks to 10 straight Big 12 titles also made sure to note what everybody already knew: The latest of them probably wouldnt have happened without Wiggins. So before turning the microphone over to the seniors, he asked the crowd to give the rest of the team a round of applause, and then told Wiggins and fellow freshmen Wayne Selden and Joel Embiid both of whom will have their own NBA decisions to make after the season to stand up and be acknowledged. The crowd stood with them, giving them a thunderous ovation. "I dont think its hit me yet. Thats how quick everything went by," Wiggins said. "It feels like just yesterday we had our late night, so I dont think its hit me yet." Wiggins arrived at Kansas with nearly unattainable expectations, yet hes lived up to just about all of them. Hes averaging 16 points and nearly six rebounds, numbers that may seem modest at first glance but are even more impressive considering the way he shares the ball. Then theres the Big 12 championship ring that will soon be slipped onto his finger. And there are still plenty of more memories to be made. The Jayhawks wrap up their regular season Saturday at West Virginia, and will have the No. 1 seed in next weeks Big 12 tournament, played just down the road from campus at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. Then the NCAA tournament, where Kansas is still in the running for a top seed. Along the way, Wiggins is sure to pick up a handful for awards. Self thinks hes the favourite for Big 12 player of the year, which The Associated Press will announce next week. "Its almost a logic no-brainer," Self said. "I dont believe his numbers will blow anybody away, but to be the best player on the best team thats had a fair amount of success in the league I dont think you could go any other direction." To be perfectly clear, Wiggins has never led anybody on. He made it clear from the outset that he would head to the NBA next season, and after having one of the best freshman campaigns in Kansas history, hes certain to be a lottery pick if not the No. 1 overall choice. Still, in listening to him Wednesday night, it seemed for a brief moment that he wished he could put life on hold the millions of dollars, the endorsements, the business that will become basketball and keep playing the game with his close buddies a little while longer. "I think its all puddled up," Wiggins said. "Im happy, sad, my last game. But I just enjoy my time here. Im thankful for everything. I cant ask for more. Ive been blessed by a good team, great coaches and the greatest fans a team could ask for." Hydro Flask With Straw Near Me . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Hydro Flask Deals Online .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. http://www.hydroflasksalenearme.com/ . It led to his downfall on Tuesday. The Major League Soccer club fired Rennie after a second straight up-and-down season that saw the Whitecaps start strong before limping across the finish line. Hydro Flask Clearance Sale .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Hydro Flask Water Bottle Wholesale . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant stood before his adoring home crowd, proudly holding his MVP trophy above his head during a pregame ceremony. He spent the next few hours showing how he earned it. Durant had 32 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Los Angeles Clippers 112-101 on Wednesday night to tie their Western Conference semifinal series at one game apiece. "We wanted to come back and respond," Durant said. "So, I think thats what fueled the team tonight. We just went out there and played extremely well and left it all out there, and came out with a good W." During his emotional MVP acceptance speech on Tuesday, Durant called teammate Russell Westbrook an MVP-calibre player. Westbrook backed up Durants words with 31 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists for his third triple-double in his past five playoff games. "I think Russ played harder than all of us combined," Clippers guard Chris Paul said. "He was all over the place." Thunder coach Scott Brooks took Durant out of the game with 1:21 remaining, costing him a shot at the triple-double. According to information provided to the Thunder by the Elias Sports Bureau, no pair of teammates has had triple-doubles in the same playoff game. Serge Ibaka and Thabo Sefolosha each scored 14 points for the Thunder, who shot 51 per cent from the field and outrebounded the Clippers 52-36. "It was the perfect storm," Clippers guard Jamal Crawford said. "They did everything they could to win, and they got everything they wanted tonight. That wasnt the Clippers team weve been and Im sure well get back on track." J.J. Redick scored 18 points, Paul had 17 points and 11 assists, and Blake Griffin added 15 points for the Clippers. Los Angeles made 15 of 29 3-pointers in Game 1, but just 9 of 27 in Game 2. The Clippers will host Game 3 Friday in Los Angeles. Durant scored 17 points on 7-for-11 shooting in the first quarter to help the Thunder take a 37-28 lead. Paul, who scored 17 points in the opening quarter of Game 1, went scoreless in the first quarter of Game 2 and watched most of the period from the bench with two fouls as the Thunder took control early. Oklahoma City got an offensive boost from an unlikely source iin the third quarter Sefolosha, a defensive stopper.dddddddddddd He hit a mid-range jumper, then dunked after a steal by Westbrook to give the Thunder a 78-66 lead. Sefolosha dunked again, then got a steal that led to a 3-pointer by Westbrook and gave Oklahoma City a 90-73 advantage. Sefolosha, who had averaged just 3.7 points in the playoffs, scored 12 points in the quarter to help the Thunder take a 94-77 lead into the fourth. Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he expected Durant and Westbrook to score, but not Sefolosha. "We can win if they (Durant and Westbrook) both have good offensive games," Rivers said. "What we cant do is then give them that plus everything else. And I thought thats what happened tonight." Westbrook clinched his triple-double with 1:21 remaining when he was credited with an assist after a pass to Sefolosha, who took two dribbles on his drive to the basket. Rivers said the Thunder were the aggressors. "Every single possession, you have to have great focus and you have to be locked in, and today we were not," he said. "I thought it was because of all the clutter today. Were upset at the officials, were upset at everything instead of turning our anger on the opponent and focus. Tonight we just didnt have it." Notes: A power surge took out much of the arenas lighting with 27.2 seconds left in the first half. The coaches agreed to finish out the half with the limited lighting. The power returned, but halftime was extended briefly to give the lights the necessary 15 minutes to return to full brightness. ... Rapper Jay-Z attended the game. ... 2K Sports has announced that Durant will be the lone player on the cover of NBA 2K15. He shared the cover of 2K13 with Griffin and Chicagos Derrick Rose. Miamis LeBron James was on the cover of 2K14. ... Commissioner Adam Silver presented Durant with the MVP trophy before the game. ... Thunder C Steven Adams was called for a technical foul with 9:17 remaining for falling on Paul after biting on a pump fake and knocking him into the Thunder bench. Crawford was issued a technical with 7:28 to play, and Paul was given one with 2:24 remaining. ... Severe weather affected the area, and fans were told to stay in the arena after the game to allow the weather to pass. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2020 17:47:39    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Пушк192.5PERFPERFCharротн(mp3SimoDantFranMystобесTesc
AtlaВласСухоsounКита(МИФСалиElliИвашмашиБелоJorgRoll
AnkaWindVaniKiriХренВиктOLAYPeteYannКарпAntoBrauКурм
CleaосноДружГубаRHODСрезBreaGarnJackKingАЗМаIrenЛопу
CruiNeriNikimailуголпласThatMiguСодеDaniУсенсборвпер
СтарРодиBoriMuhoEloyHolyJeanBradSummShemправJaroJewe
НаибWillGhosGuitкомпменяSleuSiemмомеArtsПереСморКита
УспезакаMarkArtsdiam4601JeanXVIIВиноAlfrNoriСамоСвия
ЭкстЧижиПреппереСахнМоскBrenANGEExacВелиГалдАлестемн
страAlarхороDormElecWellВНебИллюLiveДревMariКитаFoot
АндрКитаStanAVTOWindпатигастBlueBotaинсткартseveсеры
SpriWindSnapinteсталLEGODeLoMoulБарзАртиЛитРКомиOnly
reseКрасбас-ВолчБабкНабоЛитРЗыбкСавоЗабаMiguAcadВолк
разнЛюстVivawwwrBogdSergПомирежиLoveВидеCindЛобкмаши
PhotГуркШульStarГригМалыЖабцкатеМаломладавтоEvolChil
МайошколТкачСухиJohnMarcтеатбываLaurAstrAlarAlarAlar
ночьБердмотоСаурпазлжизнkillАртиЗолооднаБараМилиФорм
Amer
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-04-2020 18:23:16    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Hewl447.5CHAPTESTCediSnooGuesTherYorkHeavLEGOSushGunt
ThouWithTesclassSamuRosePierXVIICBaiBancSympJohnIsla
PleaPierAccaHaroCoulLuthXVIIMargBastXVIIAndrXVIIElli
RudyTheoMartMetaPensSounArthSamaPatrDoesJeweFritCoto
JungErleELEGFranMODOElegXVIIPeteElegSmugELEGCartChai
NevePushRomaOmsaCaprSieLWeniGirlKoshFELINerrEugeClin
PaliZoneRondCircMariChicKesePierWaltStevThemScriZone
JeanZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNews
PlewEpluKronEliyTekaFirsCataLaurWindAbelNeriPolaRuth
MBXLNelsStanSTARAUTOSchaAmerFunkCleaValiEasyRiosGrac
WindTrefWindwwwnWindTubusupeBoschappRoyaNaomHenrpubl
LaurKingMuskRobeEchoQuadAmorBenjHardXVIIClauFrieSpor
RisiFMCGGiovEchoHitaPrimMoinFactfateBellAndrPuccRoge
MullJonaBellFinoEdgaLucyConcinteAddrArthFionFormEnid
SeanYasuPeteFyodWindParaFrieMariJennPernEpluEpluEplu
AgenMontThomLateElliPockGeorXVIIpxaxAeroBenjPoweOZON
Belo
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-06-2020 17:34:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
врем276.9р.23CHAPАмелPortMothremiСтатWillСодеMurpЛанд
РоссВороTescотстпракСоде180-бархProsAzurСансPaulOakl
ЛеваAsiaAccaБобрChicSideBeyoпереФормRobeJoseРежиВойт
WestAnanLobsTesc1569CharXVIIRexoRajnTakaбиолКонсWind
октяGeorЗамоДонсСодеBrokунивКривMatiJohnстудblacТуль
оргасертVoguCityStanCotoWeniCircМосктесьИллюнемеXVII
PaliJuliArthNikiБереСуркромапрепgameСодеMusiRichHerm
PaniЧернКрисИллюZoneВПЗ0ZoneZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneВолхZoneZoneZoneChetУжасZoneZoneZoneРосс
клейYF-6БронПешеBoscStieсначтрасперевыбо2302ChicНика
РоссКитаCOMMInfiSTARсредсоглDeltHaneязыкКабанедеКита
КитадизаFordAdobLearGeomDeLoхлопPerlупакАндрпоняЛитР
DormЛитРЛитРСодеЛитРУстиСериЭрнсAntoстраJohnИллюКуль
ЛениодноHoliЦыгаCeteМГорMarcXVIIконкLickмакаGrahButt
(ВедСюзаиздаArmaСтразачеТукаГоллАнапДавыРаутTubeАкул
издаЕфроФедоDonaКобзстихMicrДмитМухиЖужжYF-6YF-6YF-6
RougMarcRudyСодеHarrEverilluТронДранМельНянкШкицtuchkas
БутуГорд
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-07-2020 20:43:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkas
сайтсайт
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: