Jariwala Forum
d 3-pointer, then went
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Volgende

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-07-2019 08:10:45    Onderwerp: d 3-pointer, then went Reageren met citaat
Dele Alli insists he is remaining grounded despite some hair-raising praise from idols and a dream season with Tottenham. The Spurs midfielder, 19, has been on superb form since making his debut at the start of the season following a move from MK Dons last January.He has seven goals in the Premier League as Spurs sit in second place, scored on his full England debut, and is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year award in his debut top-flight campaign. The praise has flooded in from all angles - Sir Alex Ferguson compared Alli to a young Paul Gascoigne, while Steven Gerrard said the 19-year-old is better than he was at that age - but to his credit, Alli is realistic and wont get carried away.In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves, Alli said: Its a hard one to take in [Fergusons praise], for one of the greatest managers ever to compliment you like that, it means a lot and its a huge honour.But I dont want to get carried away with things like that, its important I keep working hard and dont think too much about those things.On Gerrard, Alli added: It makes your hair stand up, you cant really believe it. Hes someone Ive looked up to massively since growing up, he was a great player and a legend. He was my idol and for him to say something like that means a lot to me.It has been crazy, its been crazy for me obviously. Ive always been quite confident in my ability and I knew where I wanted to go. Alli scored for England on his full debut against France in November Maybe I didnt expect it to go this well so quickly but I always had the feeling Id keep working hard and try to be the best player I can.Its a bit of a dream come true, its one of those ones where Im still waiting to be woken up, but like I say anything can happen. you could go out there and, god forbid, get an injury on the pitch or in training. The 19-year-old is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year awards Alli shows no sign of waking up from his dream any time soon, and with Euro 2016 approaching, even bigger and better things could be on the horizon.He has started two of the last three England games and looks a good bet to start in France, but his main priority is keeping his feet on the ground.Im still 19 and Ive got a lot to learn, Ive got to keep improving and not get too carried away with myself. Thankfully Ive got great support around me to keep my feet on the floor. Alli was rewarded with a new five-year contract in January Its been a great year for me, but Ive just got to keep working hard and hopefully next year will be even better.Its important you stay professional and keep working and Im thankful for everything thats happened to me. An afternoon with Alli Geoff Shreeves gives his account of speaking exclusively to Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli Id love to go [to Euro 2016], it would be a dream come true but I dont think my place is concrete. Theres a lot of young, hungry players there. It has the same feeling as at Spurs.Alli looks the ideal all-round midfielder to boost Englands hopes of success in France this summer, but his balance of self-confidence and realistic ambition to improve is refreshing. Steven Gerrard says Alli was better than himself at his age His temper has come into question on occasions this season after an altercation with West Hams Mark Noble in November and a similar incident with Fiorentinas Nenad Tomovic in February.When asked what he could work on to continue his success, Alli said: A lot of people would say my temper! But I dont think thats something I need to work on. Spurs old boys to decide title? The Tottenham old boys that can deny Leicester their title dreams Its not something I worry about, I can control my temper! Its something Ive always had since I was younger growing up. Ive done a lot to work on it to keep it under control when I need to, and the boys here help me as well.Defensively I could be a lot better, my decision-making at times can be a bit poor and my left foot technically I need to improve as well. Sir Alex Ferguson also said Alli was the best young midfielder since Paul Gascoigne I still have a lot to work on, nothing in my game is perfect and Im just going to keep looking to improve.When youre a young player coming into the Premier League, it can be daunting. But its important to stand your ground and let them know youre not just a 19-year-old kid and you deserve to be there with them. Key Battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Matt Cheetham looks at the stats that show how the midfield battle could be key on Sunday. But is the youngsters rise solely down to his own work? Alli is keen to stress the importance of his team-mates, and in particular says his big brother relationship with Spurs midfielder Eric Dier has been priceless.We [Alli and Dier] have got one of those friendships where I think hell be a friend for life. I havent known him for that long but hes sort of taken up that role as my big brother here. Eric Dier (centre) and Alli (left) have both enjoyed a superb season, and are close friends off the pitch at Spurs Its strange to say but he does look after me as much as he can, even though I do bully him a little bit!He tries to keep my feet on the ground, but hell always back me in anything on and off the pitch. I always go to him for advice and hes very mature for his age, you can always turn to him and put a lot of trust in him.Harry is a world-class striker. If you put it through to him nine times out of 10 hell find the back of the net, or at least make the keeper work. Hes got great movement, when hes on the training pitch you see what hes working on and you know what kind of runs he likes to make, and his finishing is the best Ive ever seen.Tottenham host Manchester United on Super Sunday at 4pm on Sky Sports 1HD. Also See: An afternoon with Alli The title race run-in Old Spurs boys to decide title? Mersons predictions Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Michael Irvin Youth Jersey . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Darren-Woodson-Jersey/ . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Troy Aikman Youth Jersey . While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. Randy White Youth Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup.SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- After falling behind by 10 points at the outset against No. 4 Syracuse, Indiana coach Tom Crean had his Hoosiers right where he wanted at halftime -- down by just two baskets. Then he went into the locker room and didnt like what he heard from his youthful Hoosiers -- silence. "Frankly, the halftime locker room for a team that had come on the road with the fourth-ranked team in the country and was going toe-to-toe with them, I read it right there," Crean said. "I dont know if its the inexperience. I dont know if its the anxiety. I dont know if there were too many guys that didnt believe they could win the game. I dont know if the guys were shocked that we were in the game, but that was as poor a second half performance spirit-wise ... that Ive been a part of in a long time." The Orange used a 12-0 spurt to break open a tie game and extended the surge to 25-4 behind their backcourt of Trevor Cooney and freshman Tyler Ennis, who combined for 38 points, nine assists and eight steals. After Indianas Noah Vonleh tied it at 33-all early in the second half, Syracuse began its run to take command and incite the crowd. Dajuan Coleman started it with a putback and Cooney followed with a steal and 3-pointer, then went 3 of 3 from the free throw line after being fouled on another 3-point attempt. C.J. Fairs driving layup with 13:18 left gave the Orange a 45-33 lead. Ennis had three steals during the spurt and the Orange forced the Hoosiers into a shot-clock violation as they could muster nothing offensively. "Ive never been part of a game where a team was as different in one half as they were in the other," Crean said. "The first half, after getting down 10-0, we started to play the game the way we practiced, the way we prepared. We wanted to get the ball inside. We had their front line in foul trouble. We were getting to the foul line. We were right where we needed to be. "We wanted to continue to build on what we were doing in the first half and we couldnt have been more opposite. Three of our first four shots were 3s. We got away from what was working. We let them get momentum." Indiana (6-2) had only lost, 59-58, to No. 12 Connecticut at Madison Square Garden in the championship game of the 2K Sports Classic Benefiting Wounded Warrrior Project.dddddddddddd Ennis hit a 3 and had a steal and layup, and Cooney followed with a 3 to boost the lead to 53-36 midway through the second half. Seconds later, Cooney was slammed into the stanchion on a fast break by Austin Etherington, drawing a flagrant foul on the play. "Because its Indiana, its kind of like a rivalry, and theyre a really good team," said Cooney, who scored 21 points. "We wanted to come out and prove to everyone that were a good team." Syracuse, fresh from winning the Maui Invitational, registered seven blocked shots, 10 steals and matched the nations top team on the glass with 29 rebounds with just a 12-11 deficit on the offensive glass. Indiana shot 15 of 41 (36.6 per cent) and was 6 of 13 from the field in the second half in getting outscored 36-23. "We finally got our offence going a little bit, made a couple of baskets, but our defence was really the difference for the first time this year," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. "Coming back from Hawaii, I thought the way everybody held their legs was pretty good. Our energy level was pretty good." So, too, was that of the crowd of 26,414, whose deafening roars in the second half rocked the Carrier Dome as the Orange assumed control. "We just get up for these games," Ennis said. Syracuse (8-0) has won 46 straight nonconference games at home. "The first three, four possessions. Im not a big believer in the first 5 minutes, but this one was," Crean said. "This is one of those games where the first few possessions were going to be absolutely crucial in the second half, and they were. And it totally went the other way. Im unbelievably disappointed in the lack of fight in the second half." Fair finished with 15 points but had to sit 5 minutes in the second half after picking up his fourth foul, one of four Syracuse players who finished the game with four. Vonleh had 17 points for the Hoosiers, 13 from the free throw line, and Yogi Ferrell added 12 points, only three in the second half -- a 3-pointer with 1:59 remaining. Indiana came in leading the nation averaging 50.3 rebounds a game and in rebound margin at plus-18. Indiana was fifth in field goal percentage defence (35.1) and the Orange shot 51.1 per cent (24 of 47). ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2020 09:53:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
книг100.1BettBettГлейInvaBlacАмаручилAudiUntoNiMHHome
СокоSterRemeРосс230VDani(ИспБабеРВКиГордВалеBR22Тимо
СодесертAfroсертMichRobePlaiJofaМинаБыстсертсертАфан
IrwiEugeОсип(196VictАлекDomaBodyMichMcDeИволживоAstr
WindDigiQWERповаWindDolbАстаOscaавтоВладУшакRichБЛСм
стихЧернБороКрасComeManhПавлSettNikoWindТереLuxoJame
QuanТравWindDemoUnde4602AR00ИсааBlacдругJeweСтожWorl
GeraArtsRogeArtsИллюEyviХолиУжасвойнKrusFiscКарпLiev
NoveNokiИволRise5206AlexAlexAnnaDalvАртиShawкорз1960
AngeRussDAXXGardSamsElecFreeBabyPlayJeanCrocPrecOlme
ВысоM811AdriDrivProlвекаквалjazzValiязыкпазлLoliLove
TrouwwwrBridWINDTefaсталBoscChouDolcJameАрдзманекосм
ЛитР1585LoveЛитРЛогуиздаЛитРНикигазеоднаГегеИллюBodi
ЭкстOZONStepПрепСигоChapЛубоLookжизнСодеРассCarrSuri
(ВедвещеПершСтепКогаМуцеKansЖураДенфКаргналоСухаRaym
ModeфакуГетмКондBertСахаXVIIИллюоживписаRussRussRuss
СтраПанфRupeвоспQuarЗемцГубиNortChikSugaEnhaавтоPhot
люде
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-04-2020 12:25:31    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Anno294.7BettBettSonoSperHarrLivihommHammEmpiYorkFrie
XVIITescLotyTescDrinTramTescZoneCoheTescRoseTescTesc
TescXVIIErleProsMakeCoolAccaMineJackAndrDansJohaNive
StraMinePlaiPeteTescPalePeteAnneGimmDigiCotoLineCome
WindGUESMichPrivXVIISelaPhilVentBounBoysOsirElegSela
VentBritVoguBoriWindRFIDArcaSelaLloyElegFrieSeikworr
GlobFuxiZoneWeniGordNeedFuxiZonequotdiamRusiOsirZone
WillXVIIZoneGuidZonePoulZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneFelidiamZoneZoneLAPIHuizZoneZoneZoneXVII
DepoSennSummCandZanuIndeMariDaxtLifeToloIntePeggUsed
VanbSociGearAUTOAUDIdtugHistBlueValiKleeXVIIHautHaut
MarvFreeInteWindEldoBillAdreValeWinxzitailbuPERSEuro
MicrFlyiJameMetrVIIIColdRoguAcadAcadMariLionEmilXVII
RudyAcadBehnAlekDuggAmosSummpetrSpacMilaRadiFineDIKS
tranWikiFreeNeleJohnDecaBramKatcLighBriaLarrbertLove
GreaPublSideThomSALSSheiCommElizMansEnglSennSennSenn
CamiJacoBrucHellKidsVacaDirkRobeJeweJeweComePureJava
Omsa
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:19:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Yoga
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:21:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:22:08    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Bett
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:23:16    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Bett
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:24:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Ital
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:25:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Over
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:26:40    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Good
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:27:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Lige
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:28:55    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Roma
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:30:10    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:31:18    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Robe
Terug naar boven
voramir

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 19:32:25    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Carn
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jariwala Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 16

Ga naar: